The world always looks brighter from behind a smile
Our Definition Of A Patient:
What is a Patient at Dugger Dentistry?
- A Patient is the most important person ever in this office… in person or by mail.
- A Patient is not dependent on us… we are dependent on them.
- A Patient is not an interruption in our work… they are the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them… they are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- A Patient is not an outsider to our business… they are part of it.
- A Patient is not a cold statistic… they are flesh-and-blood human beings with feelings and emotions like your own, and with biases and prejudices.
- A Patient is not someone to argue with or match wits with. Nobody ever won an argument with a patient.