The world always looks brighter from behind a smile
At Dugger Dentistry we are committed to providing an environment where patients feel relaxed and confident that they are receiving the highest quality dental care that is available and appropriate for them in a caring, respectful and enthusiastic manner. We believe in developing long-term relationships with patients and delivering personalized care at a level that is appropriate for each patient to obtain individual goals, needs, and desires for their overall dental health. Our staff is the foundation of our orientation to service. We will always strive to be organized, friendly, professional, supportive, and dedicated to excellence. Our mission is to help our patients reach the level of optimal dental health that is appropriate for them.
Our Definition Of A Patient:
What is a Patient at Dugger Dentistry?
- A Patient is the most important person ever in this office… in person or by mail.
- A Patient is not dependent on us… we are dependent on them.
- A Patient is not an interruption in our work… they are the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them… they are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- A Patient is not an outsider to our business… they are part of it.
- A Patient is not a cold statistic… they are flesh-and-blood human beings with feelings and emotions like your own, and with biases and prejudices.
- A Patient is not someone to argue with or match wits with. Nobody ever won an argument with a patient.